A Fun Way to Learn and Grow!
We invite you to our March 30th-April 3rd Spring Camp!
Have fun, build confidence and improve coordination during spring break! Our camps are for kids 6-13 and have a balanced mix of physical activity and cultural learning, with plenty of playtime and rest/snack breaks. Kids learn and practice stretching, stances for balance and discipline, punches and blocks, safe falling/tumbling and play games that develop coordination. As they advance through the week or the summer, they will develop footwork, speed, reflexes, decision making, coordination, and balance/flow. At MKF your child will learn, traditions and discipline that will help them throughout their years.
Ready to Enroll?
Click the button below to get started! We can’t wait to see you there!
Need some more information? Contact us!
Where Are We Meeting?
At Mantis Kung Fu! 10820 Comanche Rd. NE 87111 suite b.
When Are We Meeting?
March 30th through April 3rd
- Full-day camp (8 am – 4:30 pm)
- Half-day camp (8 am- 12 pm OR 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm)
- One day camp (one day of the week, 8 am – 4:30 pm)
- Aftercare options are available. It’s $35 for the whole week or $10 for a day.
What does my child need to participate?
We welcome everyone into our school, but first, you’ll need a few things before your child can step on the mats!
- A water bottle (we do have fountains, just in case)
- Comfortable, loose-fitting clothing that’s safe to tumble and play in!
- A lunch and snack from home for each day they’re enrolled
Who is leading the class?
- Shifu Amarante Garcia, our kids’ instructor and Mandarin teacher will be leading the classes on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Shifu James White, our adults, and advanced Mantis instructor will be leading the camp on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Once the class reaches a certain number of participants, we will have extra hands on deck!
- One of our older Gold Mantis Students (Students who have advanced past our sash system) will be helping out when they can.
- For every 8 students, we will have one more adult chaperone to help keep everything safe and in check.